Last Updated: 12/5/23
- Use of the Website:
- You agree to use this website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks.
- Intellectual Property:
- All content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of Regency Home Remodeling and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, display, or create derivative works from any content on this website without our prior written consent.
- User Submissions:
- By submitting any content (including but not limited to reviews, comments, or suggestions) to our website, you grant Regency Home Remodeling a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content.
- You agree not to submit any content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing on intellectual property rights, or otherwise objectionable.
- Links to Third-Party Websites:
This website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience, and we do not endorse or control the content of third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such sites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties:
- This website and its content are provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Regency Home Remodeling makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- We do not warrant that the website will be constantly available or available at all.
- Limitation of Liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Regency Home Remodeling shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
- Governing Law:
- Contact Information:
Regency Home Remodeling
2323 N Green Bay Rd, North Chicago, IL 60064
support [@] regencyhomeremodeling.com
Thank you for visiting the Regency Home Remodeling website.